We’re hiring !
You want to have the keys to the growth of several companies, in an ideal setting and with quality support? Join us!
Iter Advisors is a fast-growing financial consulting firm.
Joining us means integrating an international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to share the adventure of launching a start-up with us.
The financial consultant will work closely with the CFO and the partner and will have a portfolio of clients under his/her responsibility. Opportunity to grow with the organization
Reports to the CFO & Partner.
Work with external stakeholders (tax consultant, payroll company, advisors) and internal stakeholders in all departments.
The consultant will have a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for all financial needs of our clients. This includes, but is not limited to
– Supporting management on all financial matters, such as monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting process, relationships with outside accountants, banks and tax.
– Manage the financial performance of the company’s P&L. Identify risks and opportunities and recommend corrective actions.
– Provide insightful analysis of monthly results to the management team and the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
– Manage day-to-day accounting
– Continuous improvement of reporting tools within the finance department and across the company.
– Management of accounts receivable and payable
– Cash management: cash flow, forecasts, currency management, etc…
– Degree in business administration, finance or accounting
– 3 years of significant and proven experience in financial services
– Strong analytical skills, combined with financial control
– You have an innovative mindset and are curious – you want to improve the finance function and will drive change and implement those changes. and will implement those changes. Interest in new technology driven systems is a plus.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy in own and others’ work.
– Transparent and direct communication
– Thorough knowledge of systems, including Excel, accounting software, and ability to create own processes. processes
– Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, able to engage and clearly explain financial analysis. clearly explain financial analysis.
– Fluency in Spanish and advanced level of written and spoken English.