Nous recrutons !
Vous souhaitez être en charge de la gestion financière de plusieurs entreprises, accompagner des entrepreneurs talentueux dans un cadre pluridisciplinaire ? Rejoignez-nous !
A propos de nous
Iter Advisors erst une société de conseil financier en pleine croissance.
Nous rejoindre, c’est intégrer un environnement international et multiculturel avec l’opportunité de partager l’aventure du lancement d’une start-up avec nous.
Le Finance Analyst travaillera en étroite collaboration avec le directeur financier ou le Partenaire et aura un portefeuille de clients sous sa responsabilité. Forte possibilité d’évoluer avec l’organisation.
The Finance Controller/Analyst will work closely with the CFO and Partner and will join the team in charge of a client portfolio under his responsibility. Strong possibility to grow with the organization.
This is an on-site role, based in Barcelona. Please note that because of the nature of this position, we consider applicants who are already based in Barcelona or desire to return to Barcelona.
The Finance Controller/Analyst will be responsible of all finance & reporting needs of our clients.
That includes, but not limited to:
- – Providing strong analytical forward-looking leadership to provide business-driving insights through Financial Planning & Analysis
- – Financial statement forecasting including headcount
- – Provide timely cash forecasts
- – Lead annual and quarterly budgeting processes
- – Develop and maintain relevant business analysis and KPI dashboards
- – Ensure accurate and up-to-date key financial metrics
- – Maintaining relationships with external accountants, banks, and tax advisors
- – Managing the financial results of the business P&L. Identifying risks and opportunities and recommending corrective actions
- – Providing insightful analysis of monthly results with his peers to the attention of the client’s management team
- – Supervising the day-to-day accounting in collaboration with Clients internal resources
- – Continuous improvement in relation to reporting tools within Finance and out to the business
- – Management of Account Receivables & Payables
- – Cash Management: Cashflow, Forecast, FX management, etc.
- – Fluency in English and/or French, advanced level of written and spoken Spanish.
- – You’re experienced with 3-5+ years minimum in financial position covering Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Reporting, Budgeting, Cash Control
- – You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with C-level, employees at all levels of the organization as well as external providers.
- – You have a great attention to detail and come from a background in Financial Control, Financial Analysis, FP&A or Financial Consulting.
- – You value autonomy, independence, and trust in your work, always eager to take on new challenges and implement new ideas.
- – You feel at home and thrive in an international environment.
- – You are calm, capable of defending your decisions in a rational and empathetic manner, thus inspiring confidence and creating trust.
- – Thinking outside the box and inquisitive – wants to improve the finance function and will drive change and implement those changes. Interested in new technology driven system is a plus
- – Excellent communicator both verbally and in written form and able to engage and clearly explain financial analysis.
- – It’s a plus if you have knowledge of the Barcelona startup scene.
What you can expect in the recruitment
- – Step 1: Meet Benjamin and/or Sébastien, our Founders & Partners.
- – Step 2: Meet other members of Iter Advisor’s finance team.
- – Step 3: Let’s agree on the details.
What’s in it for you?
- – Opportunity to be a part of building Iter Advisors’ growth and path towards an ambitious Finance consulting company
- – Competitive salary — our salaries are in the top percentiles of the Barcelona finance consulting scene.
- – Work with a small team of bright people — we created a network of supportive colleagues in the office
- – A company culture built on trust, autonomy, and independence
- – Beautiful office in Rambla de Catalunya — One of the best areas in Barcelona. Our offices are much more than just a place to work.
- – The hardware that you need to be most productive.
- – e-learning platforms & training sessions, conferences organized frequently — we want you to learn.
- – Private Health Insurance – We have partnered with Adeslas to best take care of our team in Barcelona.
- – International, English, Spanish & French speaking environment — We’re building an international team and want to create an environment where anyone can join any conversation at any time.